Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sunday rendezvous with those honey-hued busy bodies...

I'm fed up of this boring routine of scrambling up and down...! Gosh! How do they do the same thing, day in and day out!! Hmmm... I'm thinking of branching out!
Let me try my luck. I hope this lady notices me...





 This audacious guy needs to be taught a lesson!! Posing for that lady?? eh!!!






GRRRR!!! Ok! So, are you gonna let me cross or...!!! No buddy! I won't let you leave so easily!







Noooo! Leave me! Let me go! I need to explore other opportunities!
That lady's promised me an exciting job...!
Ta Ta... World, here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully expressed..!! Nice to know someone from Dharwar has made such a beautiful attempt to take pics, and write abt it !! You must be a nature lover !

    ReplyDelete