Friday, May 25, 2012

Wow! What a spirited find...!


This morning while on my Gulmohar Trail, I was in the vicinity of the DC Compound. The place is a virtual Gulmohar haven ! It's as if all the Gulmohars of the world have congregated here for a lovely summer retreat. It's a sumptuous feast for the eyes...

I was so caught up clicking one Gulmohar to my right and another to my left and at the same time spying one in front and another behind, that when I did peel my eye off the view finder I realized I was right outside the DC's lovely bungalow...! I have always admired this elegant colonial bungalow and was tempted to stand there staring for a few minutes. But, I reminded myself that I had the Teachers meeting to conduct at Mum's school and if I didn't move fast I'd be cutting it too close...

I shifted my attention to the lovely spread of stunning orange/red Gulmohar petals spread all around me, got down with my knees, elbows n' cheek grazing the cool grass, and trained my lens to focus on the nearest petal... I focused/adjusted the view finder for a while till I wasn't happy with the composition and was just gonna go click, when I noticed something green glinting in the morning sun... I shifted my focus slightly to the left
and what do I spy...?


Signature...! Rare aged whiskey...!

Wow ! What a spirited find...! Hic Hic Hurray...!

No comments:

Post a Comment